Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#943 - Dungeons and Fetish - please your daddy bear, sissy!

well, first of all.. rarely i found a clip so arousing..
D&F collection of today.. infact.. hosts a double video with wonderful hard sex scenes..
everything real.. everything amateur..
Daddy bear.. maybe, is my favorite genre of man.. from now..
wonderful domination.. sublime submission.. hot fucking.. great sissy orgasms..
different povs.. two different videos.. for the same scene! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice






3 comments:

  1. Loved the video. I know Daddy Bear's are not everybody's cup of tea, but I certainly would have traded places with that Sissy in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and rare vidéo, i like this one , good training for a sissy. thank you Anna to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna! Love the video. I also love big bears. The feeling of total submission, to feel his weight over me as he pumps my hairless ass. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...